From Mind to Matter
Updated: Dec 30, 2019
Wow wow wow. Today I am in awe, not only of the Universe, but of my power to manifest. Nearly a year ago today, I was meditating on how to become a professional writer, and my inner being told me "Soul & Spirit". A year later, and I am celebrating my first professionally published article in...….Soul & Spirit magazine!
It has been a long journey, but I know why. When we think about manifesting, we dream about things coming to us instantly, but those of us who listen to the teachings of Abraham Hicks know that if we have any resistance around receiving what we want, it will not come. Fortunately for me, I have become more mindful and aware of my thoughts, and over the past year I have been identifying limiting beliefs that were preventing me from manifesting this first success. There's the old "not good enough" chestnut - now proven as nonsense by the fact that someone has paid me to write for a magazine. There's the jaded, "Things like that don't happen to people like me" - but 'people like me' recently graduated after years of holding similar beliefs, so that one is now blown out of the water too! I think you get the picture, and what I'm saying is, looking at evidence that contradicts these limiting beliefs can really help melt the fear away with self-love.
I am deeply grateful for a number of things that enabled me to achieve this:
1) The time and freedom I have to meditate, work on and start to dissolve these limiting beliefs
2) My determination and growth in self belief
3) My inner being/Higher Self and all the wonderful guidance that has come true
4) The Divine Universal Source that infuses every cell in my being with love and light
5) My Divine gifts and blessings and the incredible opportunity I have been given to share them with so many more people
6) Rosalind Moody, Editor of Soul & Spirit Magazine for valuing my intuition and content
7) My general health and wellbeing that allows me to function so easily and independently in going for my dreams - what a privilege!
8) My laptop - enabling me to so easily record the thoughts inspired by the Divine Source, and craft them into content that I hope will serve many people all over the world in becoming happier and healthier souls.
Wishing you a day full of love, light and gratitude!