Spinning Words Into Gold
Your thoughts, spun into gold
Your intentions, eloquently told
Your value, wholeheartedly sold
Your messages...a fanfare, interwoven or bold.
To crack open the Champagne bottle of my creativity, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices start at £23.50 per hour for light touch copywriting.
Got complex, lengthy copy? Poof! Precise meaning, low word count
High impact, powerful pieces that move an audience to action
Clever, creative, 'on the nose' product names, slogans and taglines
An uncanny ability to play with language and turn a phrase to surprise and delight readers
Composing powerful metaphors and similes to illustrate ideas
Swift proofreading and editing for Grammar and clarity
Translating’ technical jargon into plain English/lay terms
Non-native English transformed into Business English
• BA (Hons) module in Advanced Creative Writing – compelling storytelling techniques to keep audiences engaged
• BA (Hons) module in English Grammar in Context – exploiting the magic of grammar, vocabulary and structure at phrase, sentence and paragraph level to layer meaning and drive your key messages inescapably home
• Intuitive Copywriting - Tuning in to the Higher Intelligence for spiritual alignment
• 9 years of writing copy for my Gratitude charity project, engaging and mobilising volunteers
• 1 year of Digital Marketing for Light Up A Life charity - Highest Organic Post Reach - 5,349 views
• 10 years’ teaching English to non-native learners – if your business needs a native English voice, let me lend you mine.
Email me to discuss how you can fly on the wings of my words...
" I would love to recommend Sarit for her writing skills. I commissioned Sarit to help me with the copy for my website. The 1st draft hardly needed changing as she had taken the time to understand what my needs were and to feel into the energy of my voice. I love her creative and inspired approach to words bringing them to life in a unique and powerful way ❤️."
Jane Jackson, Founder, Heart of Healing Community
"Am always so proud of our writers on Soul, a bunch of sincere, kind, beautiful voices. Here's the latest from our Jan issue, featuring Sarit Gafan, who I'm so glad to be working with. Her pitch to me was open, intuited through meditation and grounding like mad, and I loved its vibe. Well done, Sarit!"
Rosalind Moody, Editor, Soul & Spirit Magazine